Photographic Competition – Judged at the Cat Extravaganza on 7/9/13
by Mr Michael Clarke
1 – Best black or black & white cat.
– Christine Chapman with Chuck
– Charlotte Cook with Suey
– Christine Chapman with Chalkie
2 – Cats of any other colour.
– Jane Rainford with Ronnie
– Katie Ostick with Tabby Kitten
– Jane Rainford with Millie
Winner of Classes 1 and 2 – Jane Rainford with Ronnie.
3 – Two's company.
– Gordon Hunter with Izzy and Skye the barn owl.
– Celia Plant with Larry & Bill
– Christine Chapman with Chalkie Chuck and Barry Lambert
4 – Any other pet
- Becky Park with George the rabbit
- Pauline Barrett with Oscar
– Heather Booth with Dinah the horse.
winner Class 3 & 4 – Gordon Hunter with Izzy and Skye
class winner received £5 in cash. Each overall winner received an
additional £10. Photography or pet businesses wishing to sponsor the
2014 competition in our 30th year are invited to contact
Jeanette Greaves via the Branch.
Commended certificates – chosen by Pauline Rose.
Garthwaite with Susie
Dowling with Tia
Whiteside with Honey
Rose with Emma and Flossie.
The winning photographs will be uploaded to the website week beginning 23/9/13, and will be featured in the November, January and March newsletters.
Many thanks to Pauline Rose for organising and running the competition, and to Michael Clarke at Withy Grove vets for judging on the day.